Re: error rename column

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "John McCawley" <jmccawley(at)worleyco(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: error rename column
Date: 2002-07-17 13:11:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

SQL, the only (as far as I'm aware) concept of reserved words in VB is
in function/variable naming. The problem is, PostgreSQL has a number of
lists of reserved words (for various levels of 'reserved') which change
from release to release - something that would require careful
monitoring.

Regards, Dave.