Re: Gui suggestion

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "David Holloway" <daveh(at)csua(dot)berkeley(dot)edu>,<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Gui suggestion
Date: 2002-07-07 10:41:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi David,

Yes, I would like to make this work as well, however currently the
sorting is done by Microsoft code, not my own and obviously I have no
control over this.

I do have so quite effective bubble sort code though, and if I find the
time I will look to see if I can use it to replace the Microsoft code.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: rahul nDate: 2002-07-12 15:08:32