Re: Is earlier error "Could not locate the record for deletion" fixed?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Knut Nymoen" <nymoen(at)systek(dot)no>,<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Is earlier error "Could not locate the record for deletion" fixed?
Date: 2002-06-05 07:26:48
Lists: pgadmin-support

Yes and no. It's one of those non-exact one that will probably keep
cropping up. Currently though, I think we do a better job than
Microsoft's ADO does :-).

Anyway, the bugs mentioned in that post were fixed before v1.2.0. I have
done more work in the current development code that improves things even
more by using a primary key if one is available. You can download the
dev code from http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/binaries/ -
download the tarball & then follow the instructions in the readme.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Vergoz MichaelDate: 2002-06-05 07:27:31