Re: Introduction

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andy Kelk" <andy(at)venda(dot)com>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Introduction
Date: 2002-08-06 11:41:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello, welcome to the list.

> About me:
> I'm working on both Linux and Win2K Systems. Our production
> systems have just moved from being on SQL Server 2000 to
> PostgreSQL. Being very used to being a DBA on SQL Server
> 2000, I am now adjusting my thinking to work with Postgres.
> Thus, when I found pgAdmin I was delighted. I have found it
> to be very useful and an invaluable tool. So thank you for that.

No problem, glad you like it.

> These are rather minor changes (about 10 changed lines in
> total) so if anyone else would like to use them I will
> forward them on.

Enhancements are always welcome as long as they fit in with the general
scheme of things. Please feel free to send a patch.

If you need any help with further tweaks, please feel free to email the
list.

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Andy KelkDate: 2002-08-06 14:01:01
Previous:From: Andy KelkDate: 2002-08-06 11:02:53
Subject: Introduction