Re: Exporter Dll

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Robinson Racquel-r43809" <Racquel(dot)Y(dot)Robinson(at)motorola(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Exporter Dll
Date: 2002-06-04 15:51:51
Lists: pgadmin-support

There are 3 exporters currently available, which comprise 4 dlls.

pgAbsExp.dll is used by all exporters.
pgAscii.dll exports to ASCII text files.
pgHtml.dll exports to basic HTML.
pgExcel.dll exports directly to Microsoft Excel.

To use them, open the SQL entry window, and in the bottom right combo
box, select the required exporter instead of the default 'Screen'. Then
load, write or use the Wizard to generate the required SQL to get the
data you want to export.

Regards, Dave.