Re: Austin PGDay Speaker(s)

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com>
To: Greg Smith <gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com>
Cc: Jon Erdman <postgresql(at)thewickedtribe(dot)net>, "austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Austin PGDay Speaker(s)
Date: 2012-02-16 21:37:00
Lists: austinpug
Updated the description on our end to mention PGDay DC -  Did not have it originally because it wasn't announced yet :-) Should appear whenever the caching refreshes on the main site

Will add the other mentions on the website when I get home tonight.

Jonathan

On Feb 16, 2012, at 4:26 PM, Greg Smith wrote:

> Both the DC and NYC events are now listed on postgresql.org and have their respective web sites up:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/event/1378/
> http://pgday.bwpug.org/
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/event/1360/
> http://pgday.nycpug.org/
>
> Descriptions of the two events are very similar.  I made the listing for the DC event reference its proximity to the NYC one as well as provide an initial list of speakers.  We're not doing a CFP, not enough time at this point.
>
> I'd like all three events to mention each other.  I already made the DC one mention the NYC one.
>
> I can create another event announcement and we can include you in a group e-mail to pgsql-announce.  The most important thing that I can't do for you is get a web page up for your event.  The second step after that is to get a place people can register at.

Jonathan S. Katz | Managing Director | jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com | 914-483-8876