Re: next meeting

From: "Albin, Lloyd P" <lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org>
To: "Robert Bernier" <robert(at)pg-live(dot)info>, <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: next meeting
Date: 2011-02-02 16:28:20
Lists: seapug

Robert,

I don't have any presenter setup at this time.

If you want to test out a talk for one of the upcoming conferences, you
are welcome to do so.

Otherwise it will be another good question and answer period.

I will bring pizza again. Do you guy just want me to bring the Logger
and skip the Zesty Chicken?
If you guys want a different one let me know, here is the menu.
http://northlaketavern.com/menu.html

Lloyd