Re: Meeting tonight?

From: "Albin, Lloyd P" <lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org>
To: <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Meeting tonight?
Date: 2010-09-15 01:25:12
Lists: seapug

Basil,

There is one, but it is more of a informal/talk session on the
following:

PG West
Postgres 9.0
Postgres 9.1
getting more people to come to the meeting / advertising
Have you ask any Postgres related questions you might have.

We can also bring up again if we wish to move this meeting to a
different night of the month as it is on the same night as another
database organization. I keep having one person ask for it to be on a
different night because we conflict with his groups meeting.

Next month we will have part 2 of the Query Optimization or pgTAP if I
can get the author to do a presentation for us.

Lloyd