Syslog line wrapping

From: Evan Rempel <erempel(at)uvic(dot)ca>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Syslog line wrapping
Date: 2010-09-24 03:55:10
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am running Postgresql 8.3 and would like to get postgres to
NOT wrap the syslog lines. Is ther any configuration to do this.
Perhaps I can wrap them at a very large line number?

The problem is that we want a program to analyze the logs for us, and with the line breaks it
is very difficult, although not impossible, to get a program to do this.

Evan Rempel.