Windows 8.0 beta on Server 2003 Installer problem

From: "Bender, Cheryl" <cbender(at)mriresearch(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Windows 8.0 beta on Server 2003 Installer problem
Date: 2004-09-15 14:51:02
Lists: pgsql-bugs

This may not be a bug but I only have one Windows 2003 Server to try it
on. The package installed fine on Windows XP Professional and Windows
2000 professional.

Launching the installer it looks fine until it gets to the screen where
you can select which options to install and which directories to use.
Then it crashes with the error:

"The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing
this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error
code is 2819."

Anyone experiencing this problem? Is there a service patch or fix I
need to apply to Windows? My current version is 5.2 (Build
3790.srv03_rtm.030324-2048)

Cheryl Bender