psqlodbc compiling problem on solaris 10......

From: "Abdul Aleem Khan" <aaleem(at)kotc(dot)com(dot)kw>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: psqlodbc compiling problem on solaris 10......
Date: 2010-03-21 06:31:57
Lists: pgsql-odbc

HI,

I am trying to compile psqlodbc on solaris 10 with sunstudio 12.1 but I
am getting the following error while I am doing make.

Please let me know the requirements to compile this in solaris 10.

I would really appreciate if someone has made a package of this on
solaris 10 & would like to share it with me.

Regards,

Abdul Aleem Khan