javax.sql.DataSource implementation

From: <diego(dot)vera(at)capgemini-sdm(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: javax.sql.DataSource implementation
Date: 2009-07-12 22:00:45
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi all,

I am using Jsecurity with postgresql and I require an implementation of the javax.sql.DataSource, I reviewed the source code of the jdbc driver and It seems that it is not implemented. Do you know where could I get it? Or should I implement my DataSource? I thouhg it should be part of the jdbc driver.

Best regards,

-Diego Vera