Re: libpq binary transfer of the numeric data type

From: Eliot Simcoe <esimcoe(at)mac(dot)com>
To: David Stanaway <david(at)stanaway(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: libpq binary transfer of the numeric data type
Date: 2004-06-14 19:34:19
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I'm aware of a few wrappers that exist, but none that do type
conversion. The particular wrapper in use by opengroupware.org seems to
rely on Apple's Enterprise Objects framework which is no longer
supported on Mac OS X AFAIK. In addition, I don't believe it does
anything but extremely limited type conversion.