Re: psqlODBC / install / WinXP

From: Janet Borschowa <borschow(at)roguewave(dot)com>
To: 'Stuart Kendrick' <skendric(at)fhcrc(dot)org>,Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psqlODBC / install / WinXP
Date: 2004-07-22 19:32:43
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi Stuart,
Perhaps there's a problem with the names in the registry as PostgreSQL !=
PostGresSQL.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\PostgreSQL

^^^^^^^^^^^
(Default)		REG_SZ		(value not set)
APILevel		REG_SZ		1
ConnectFunctions	REG_SZ		YYN
Driver			REG_SZ		PSQLODBC.DLL
DriverODBCVer		REG_SZ		03.00
FileUsage		REG_SZ		0
Setup			REG_SZ		PSQLODBC.DLL
SQLLevel		REG_SZ		1
UsageCount		REG_SZ		0x00000001 (1)

and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\ODBC Drivers
PostGresSQL		REG_SZ		Installed

Janet Borschowa
Software Engineer, Database Products
Rogue Wave Software, a QUOVADX(tm) Division
(541) 753-1931   FAX: (541) 757-4630
mailto:borschow(at)roguewave(dot)com  http://www.roguewave.com

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Matt IttigsonDate: 2004-07-22 20:10:48