Position: Senior Web Back office and Billing Application
Required skills, experience, and background:
* 5 year previous programming experience
* Extensive development experience in Linux.
* Integration with commercial B2B billing applications and
SQL, shell script, XML.
* Database: In-dept knowledge of Postgres /MySQL/
* Must have working knowledge of Perl, PHP, and POSTGRESQL in a
* Knowledge of applications: Apache server.
* In-dept understanding of web programming, IP, socket
programming, server/client applications programming, multithreading
* Independent thinker / problem solver
* Minimum 3 years high-level web programming experience. PHP
experience is mandatory.
* BS Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Experience building consumer and corporate websites (please
provide links to pages/sites that demonstrate relevant experience)
* Experience using content management systems.
* Previous experience with retail/e-commerce sites a plus.
* Experience implementing tracking tags and/or integrating and
maintaining web analytics tools, generating complex reports from
* Adept at formal writing and documentation of requirements
* Strongly desired: Experience with graphics, integration of Flash
and other rich media applications
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be
comfortable with occasional direct contact with external customers.
* Ability to manage multiple projects with an eye for detail and
* Responsible, self-starter who works effectively as part of a
Cofounding Engineer and Data Architect
pgsql-jobs by date
|Next:||From: Joe Conway||Date: 2006-03-28 23:48:53|
|Subject: Senior Software Engineer, San Diego, CA, USA|
|Previous:||From: Mark Rizzo||Date: 2006-03-24 05:27:54|
|Subject: Perpetual Entertainment seeking strong PostgreSQL DBA/Architect|