Re: SystemError: null argument to internal routine

From: "Eric Snow" <esnow(at)verio(dot)net>
To: "Daniele Varrazzo" <daniele(dot)varrazzo(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Jan Urbański <wulczer(at)wulczer(dot)org>,<psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SystemError: null argument to internal routine
Date: 2011-03-07 23:25:52
Lists: psycopg
Daniele,

Looks good.  However, apparently that wasn't my problem.  I am still getting the SystemError for the "null argument to internal routine".  Where would be a good place to look for another source of that error in psycopg?  I am guessing that that SystemError is a pretty generic one when it comes to python C extensions.  Thanks.

-eric