installation/verification of postgres w/ pgtcl

From: "Nolte, Ronald C(dot)" <RONALD(dot)C(dot)NOLTE(at)saic(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: installation/verification of postgres w/ pgtcl
Date: 2004-04-07 13:26:52
Lists: pgsql-admin
Good morning,
I am porting my application from Unix/Linux to Windows (NT, 2000) and need
to use postgres with tcl extension library.

Is there a good location to obtain both/either of these?

The only postgres I found at this point is some beta version, however, it
tells me that it cannot find the pgtcl libraries or some library it
references. Is there an env variable I am missing?

Any help in this capacity would be appreciated.

Regards,
Ronald C. Nolte
Sr. Software Engineer, SAIC
1710 SAIC Drive, Suite 300
McLean, VA 22102
nolter(at)saic(dot)com
Office: (703) 676-2018
Fax:    (703) 893-3084

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2004-04-07 16:09:16