Postgres CVS.

From: Theo Galanakis <Theo(dot)Galanakis(at)lonelyplanet(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres CVS.
Date: 2005-01-16 23:51:06
Lists: pgsql-admin
I have tried logging into postgres CVS however I get the following error.
The online documentation suggests to use any password when prompted?

C:\CVS>cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs(at)anoncvs(dot)postgresql(dot)org:/projects/cvsroot
login
Logging in to :pserver:anoncvs(at)anoncvs(dot)postgresql(dot)org:2401/projects/cvsroot
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to anoncvs.postgresql.org(66.98.251.159):2401
faile
d: Connection refused

This email, including attachments, is intended only for the addressee
and may be confidential, privileged and subject to copyright.  If you
have received this email in error, please advise the sender and delete
it.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not
use, copy or disclose its content to anyone.  You must not copy or
communicate to others content that is confidential or subject to
copyright, unless you have the consent of the content owner.

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Martin KuriaDate: 2005-01-17 08:42:20