Re: Defining a Connection String in Windows XP

From: "ray joseph" <ray(at)aarden(dot)us>
To: "'Susan Cassidy'" <scassidy(at)stbernard(dot)com>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Defining a Connection String in Windows XP
Date: 2010-12-14 02:32:00
Lists: pgsql-general

This is great!
Just for reference, the bat file would not run because there was not an
existing pgsql driver. The msi file worked right off.

I used a System DSN and it worked.
Now to figure out what to do with it.
BTW, what are some of the considerations for choosing DSN types System,
File, User?

Thank you very much,
ray