Enova Financial is now hiring developers and DBAs

From: Jim Nasby <jim(at)nasby(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Enova Financial is now hiring developers and DBAs
Date: 2010-02-08 20:18:33
Lists: pgsql-jobs

We have open positions for both a database administrator (http://lnk.nu/enovafinancial.com/169r) and a database developer (http://lnk.nu/enovafinancial.com/169s). Currently, we don't have anyone in the role of DBA, so we would prefer someone similar. We have an existing development team, so any level of experience would be considered.

You can get the standard details about the positions and our company from the postings, so I won't go into those here. What I will say is that Enova is one of the best companies I've ever worked for. We strive to hire top-notch people, and have built a team that is highly motivated about what they produce. All of us are very passionate about our work, and take a personal interest in getting a job done to the best of our abilities.

Anyone who has worked for a startup will recognize what I just described, but make no mistake: we're well past our startup days. We don't expect all-nighters, and you don't have to worry about if you'll see your next paycheck. We're working hard at improving our internal processes and systems at the same time we're improving our product.

If Enova sounds interesting to you, please send your resume to recruiting(at)enovafinancial(dot)com(dot) We're actively interviewing candidates for our DBA position and will be interviewing developers soon, so send your resume today!
--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect jim(at)nasby(dot)net
512.569.9461 (cell) http://jim.nasby.net