Re: Using "ident sameuser" with Mac OS X Leopard

From: Miguel Arroz <arroz(at)guiamac(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Using "ident sameuser" with Mac OS X Leopard
Date: 2008-05-26 15:17:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!

I'm sorry for the long delay, I have been really busy here.

Yes, it worked before. I was checking my server backups before
upgrading to Leopard, and it was working with ident sameuser. On
Leopard, with the exact same configuration, it doesn't.

Leopard appears to support that, so I believe it's a Postgresql bug.

Yours

Miguel Arroz