Re: Postgres encyrption export

From: "Tom Dong" <TDong(at)witness(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres encyrption export
Date: 2007-01-30 22:03:25
Lists: pgsql-admin
I am still searching for information on the internet about Postgres
Export review by US Commerce department.

I did see an early email posted on POstgres mailing list about ECCN
number of Postgres and saw the response debating if Postgres should be
considered a US product.  But I did not see any conclusion to that
question, namely if POstgres has an ECCN number and if Postgres is a US
product.

Thanks!
tom