Postgres encyrption export

From: "Tom Dong" <TDong(at)witness(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres encyrption export
Date: 2007-01-29 17:01:26
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi,

We are wondering whether there has been US Commerce Department review of
the Postgres application for export. Specifically, we understand
Postgres contains encryption capabilities, and we would like to include
the application with our products delivered outside the US. Can you let
me know whether that review has occurred, and if so, the result? If you
have not had a review, know of any companies that have?

Thank!

Tom

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: ArnauDate: 2007-01-29 18:42:44