Re: getProcedureColumns

From: Jeffrey Cox <namredips(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: getProcedureColumns
Date: 2007-02-14 19:40:01
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
On Feb 14, 2007, at 12:47 PM, Kris Jurka wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Feb 2007, Jeffrey Cox wrote:
>
>> So in the end, what you are saying is stop being a ninny and  fire
>> up more versions of the DBMS and properly test this... sorry about
>> that. Do you all have a recommended test setup. (i.e. do you have
>> every version up and running?)
>>

> I'm saying, I know how much of a pain this is to test on all
> versions, so if you're not up to it, I'll do it.  I'm just not
> currently at a machine that has all of them installed.  And yes, I
> do have 7.2 - 8.3dev all available (and sometimes even multiple
> versions of them for things like --enable-integer-datetimes) and
> the regression tests should pass against all of them.

I know it's a pain, but I will test it... I just need to get the all
the servers up and running. It might take me some time to get them up
and going, but shouldn't be to troubling. I was just making light of
me being sloppy and not fully testing the patches I submitted. I hope
you didn't take offense... Anyhow, I will send you a new patch soon
as I test across all version.

Jeff