Re: Modifying selected records

From: "Oliveiros C," <oliveiros(dot)cristina(at)marktest(dot)pt>
To: "Ruzsinszky Attila" <ruzsinszky(dot)attila(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "postgresql novice" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Modifying selected records
Date: 2009-09-03 10:29:12
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hi, Ruzsinszky

So we have to focus to this problem:

Now I revised the result records. I don't want to change the
train_selector except the duplicated records. I think you
misunderstood my task. Train_selector has to be modified
because the duplicated record will be merged in only one
record and the original train_selector related to the original

Indeed, I am not sure if I am understanding what you need.
By duplicated record you mean records that have the first three columns the same ? E.G. ;"5544800";"Csorna";1; ?

And in these cases what do you need the train selector to be exactly?
The left part of it (910) means what exactly?