Re: Status of issue 4593

From: "Lee McKeeman" <lmckeeman(at)opushealthcare(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Status of issue 4593
Date: 2009-01-05 14:47:35
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-hackers

I got a "stalled post" message because at the time of filing I was not
on this list. I don't know when moderators would look at it, and if
perhaps they deemed that it should not be posted, so it was discarded
without me being notified. I have the text that was generated by the web
form, and can send it again now that I am on the list, but I don't want
to do so if that's bad form.

To add a little detail, this wasn't that I believed a sort wasn't
correct alphabetically, lexicographically, numerically, etc., but rather
when the sort was being performed.

-Lee