PLDOC for PostgreSQL?

From: Lasma Sietinsone <lasmasi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PLDOC for PostgreSQL?
Date: 2012-07-03 10:55:58
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi all,

I am working on stored procedures in PL/PGSQL and I have a lot of embedded
documentation such as summary, parameter descriptions, test examples,
author, date info, notes, TODOs etc.

I was wondering if there was a tool similar to Oracle's PLDOC that would
allow to auto-generate html documentation for stored procedures? It could
be as simple as parsing a bunch of SQL files or more complex utility that
would scan a database.

I am familiar with postgresql_autodoc but it doesn't quite do what I am
looking for. I am looking for something that has similar text parsing
capabilities ar doxygen but no need for class hierarchies, recursion or
diagrams. Please share your experience.

Thanks,

Lasma