Re: Publish artifacts to Maven central

From: Tom Dunstan <pgsql(at)tomd(dot)cc>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Stephen Nelson <stephen(at)eccostudio(dot)com>, Shijun Kong <skong(at)investoranalytics(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Publish artifacts to Maven central
Date: 2013-02-08 04:46:57
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Did this go anywhere? I don't see anything in the build.xml indicating
that any work has been committed (at least on the master branch).
Maybe it's sitting in a fork somewhere?

I am also happy to help in getting releases pushed to maven central.
If there isn't any existing build script work to get them pushed up,
I'll knock something up...

Cheers

Tom