LA Area Users Group

From: Edward Hooper <dokhebi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: LA Area Users Group
Date: 2012-01-23 05:39:16
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
I have been trying to find a Postgres Users Group in the LA area for a
while and all I can find is pointers to something that has gone dark.

I've decided to start my own PUG in the San Fernando Valley (North side of
the LA area).  I could use some help.  I want to hold the meetings at the
Los Angeles Science Fantasy Society (LASFS) clubhouse in Van Nuys but I
need to clear it with the board of directors first.

For location and information about the club, the LASFS website is
www.lasfs.org.

Thanks and regards,

Edward Hooper

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2012-01-25 22:54:24