Re: getNotifications

From: Maciek Sakrejda <m(dot)sakrejda(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: kfan <kfan(dot)b1(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: getNotifications
Date: 2012-08-17 17:33:19
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:22 AM, kfan <kfan(dot)b1(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Maciek - I responded directly to your email and attached my test code.

It's fine to send small attachments to the list. Like I said, this is,
among other things, a place to get help, but the best way to do that
is to keep your questions directed to the list, not individuals. It's
easier on the contributors and makes it more likely you'll get help.

> I am guessing it is a classpath issue as well...just not sure what it is or
> how to resolve it. I am running within the Eclipse environment for now and
> I have specified the postgresql-9.0-801.jdbc4.jar in the build path library
> list.

I haven't used Eclipse for a while, but I think build-time
dependencies and run-time dependencies are specified differently. In
your case, the postgresql jar is both: can you see if it's specified
as a run-time dependency as well?