Re: Regarding a small session on PostgreSQL

From: Atri Sharma <atri(dot)jiit(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Joshua Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Regarding a small session on PostgreSQL
Date: 2012-06-14 05:07:46
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 2:50 AM, Joshua Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:
> Atri,
>
> This presentation has some of the advantages of PostgreSQL for data warehousing:
> http://pgexperts.com/document.html?id=49
>
> This is a 2-year-old presentation which has an introduction to PostgreSQL:
> http://pgexperts.com/document.html?id=57

Hi all,

First of all,I would like to thank all of you(especially Josh) for the
support and material you gave me.It was really helpful.

The presentation was a success.I feel I was able to put the point
across to the audience and the response was pretty good.

I am sure the elephant has some new followers after my brief
presentation yesterday.

I will post the link to the blog post about the meetup once it is there.

Thanks again

Atri

--
Regards,