More information about the selected objects

From: Vinicius Santos <vinicius(dot)santos(dot)lista(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: More information about the selected objects
Date: 2012-07-12 15:13:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hello,

When you click on a table, in the status bar appears: "Retrieving details
on table <table_name>..."

I'd like to put more information and leave it like this: "Retrieving
details on table <database_name>-><schema_name>.<table_name>, For example:

"Retrieving details on table db_developers->public.table..."

The same for all objects, like functions, views, operators, triggers, etc..

I would like to do this, because when there are many tables I end up
getting lost and not knowing what database I'm working ...

So, this information would solve the problem. What do you think?

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Akshay JoshiDate: 2012-07-13 06:57:14