Re: Benchmarking tools, methods

From: Scott Marlowe <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: CSS <css(at)morefoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Benchmarking tools, methods
Date: 2011-11-18 17:38:52
Lists: pgsql-performance

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 2:55 AM, CSS <css(at)morefoo(dot)com> wrote:

> ps - considering the new PostgreSQL Performance book that Packt has, any strong feelings about that one way or the other?  Does it go very far beyond what's on the wiki?

Since others have provided perfectly good answers to all your other
questions, I'll take this one. The book is fantastic. I was a
reviewer for it and had read it all before it was published but still
in rough form. Got a copy and read most of it all over again. It's a
must have for postgresql production DBAs.