"Multiple entries in SSL combo box" issue

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: "Multiple entries in SSL combo box" issue
Date: 2012-10-05 12:43:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave

During testing I have observed one issue with the entries in the SSL combo
box. I have observed multiple entries in SSL combo box whenever an error
occurs at the time of connection.
For example: User tries to add the server which is not currently running,
in this case user will get the error and "New Server Registration" dialog
comes into focus, now check the entries in the SSL combo box. Attached is
the screenshot.

I have fixed the issue by clearing the content of the combo box before
adding it again.Attached is the patch.

Please review it and if looks OK then can you please commit it.

--
*Akshay Joshi
Senior Software Engineer

Attachment Content-Type Size
image/png 32.1 KB
Fix_SSL_Combo.patch application/octet-stream 306 bytes