BarCampCHS 2011

From: BarCamp Charleston <barcampchs(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: atlpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BarCampCHS 2011
Date: 2011-10-19 02:39:50
Lists: atlpug
Hey fellow PostgreSQLers,

For those that don't know what a BarCamp is, they're user-generated
un-conferences where the speakers come from the audience, not a pre-defined
panel.  Everyone in attendance is given 30 seconds to pitch an idea.  Then,
votes are tallied and the winners are scheduled throughout the day.

BarCampCHS is holding its third event this Saturday 10/22.  It starts at 8AM
and the after-party begins at 5PM.  This year, PostgreSQL.US is a gold-level
sponsor.  This means that in addition to having a room named after them,
many other additions, they have three (3) free tickets to distribute.

I know it's short notice, but I was hoping someone within this PUG would
attend and pitch a session (or two) about PostgreSQL.  If not, please feel
free to forward this note to others that would have such an interest.

If you're interested, please let us know your name, twitter handle, and
shirt size.

Thanks!

BarcampCHS Planning Committee
           @BarCampCHS
2011-10-22T08:00EDT @ CofC
  http://barcampchs.org

atlpug by date

Next:From: BarCamp CharlestonDate: 2011-10-19 03:16:56
Previous:From: Joe UhlDate: 2011-10-11 22:21:07
Subject: Re: Can this PUG be revived