Re: Bug: Windows installer modifies ACLs on the whole volume

From: Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep(dot)thakkar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: "emergency(dot)shower(at)gmail(dot)com" <emergency(dot)shower(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bug: Windows installer modifies ACLs on the whole volume
Date: 2013-01-14 12:02:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Alex, how much of your D:\ is occupied or what is the total size of the
files and folders in D:\ ?

Can you just try the following command manually to see if it returns quick?

icacls  D:\ /grant "UserName":RX

--
Sandeep Thakkar
Senior Software Engineer

Website: www.enterprisedb.com
EnterpriseDB Blog: http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb

This e-mail message (and any attachment) is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message contains
information from EnterpriseDB Corporation that may be privileged,
confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.