Re: Nomination for pgeu board 2012: Gabriele Bartolini

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Matteo Beccati <php(at)beccati(dot)com>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Nomination for pgeu board 2012: Gabriele Bartolini
Date: 2012-01-11 10:52:49
Lists: pgeu-general
Ciao Matteo,

2012/1/10 Matteo Beccati <php(at)beccati(dot)com>

> Hi,
>
> as requested. See $SUBJECT ;)

Thanks for your nomination, I really appreciate it, but unfortunately I
have to decline it.

Given the limited time availability, my main concern is to continue
promoting PostgreSQL in Italy. My feeling (which might be wrong) is that
the amount of time required in organising events with PostgreSQL Europe as
well as responsibility and money involved require a level of dedication
which I cannot provide in this phase of my life.

In any case, I wish good luck to the new board of directors and to the
association which I will continue to support, hoping that in the future I
might be part of it again (being myself one of the founders).

Cheers,
Gabriele

--
 Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia