DBT-3 workload running error: tmp_query.sql is missing

From: Yangyang <yangyangbm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DBT-3 workload running error: tmp_query.sql is missing
Date: 2012-03-26 20:32:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I have a problem while running DBT-3 workload in PostgreSQL.
DBT-3 version is dbt3-v1.5 and PostgreSQL is postgresql-8.0.26.

The error is in power_query.result and it says:
/home/pgsql/src/dbt3-v1.5/scripts/output/1/run/tmp_query.sql: No such
file or directory
The tmp_query.sql is not generated in the output folder, but there is
a new file named tmp_.sql.
But when I tried to run power_test.sh with the same parameters, the
tmp_query.sql can be generated successfully.

Can anyone give some insights or high level ideas why tmp_query.sql
is not generated when running run_workload.sh?
I didnt change anything to power_test.sh and run_workload.sh. All
parameters are set accordingly.
I appreciate your time and help.
-Yangyang