Date time value error in Ms Access using pass through queries

From: c k <shreeseva(dot)learning(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Date time value error in Ms Access using pass through queries
Date: 2011-09-21 10:08:11
Lists: pgsql-adminpgsql-general
Hello,

I got a error yesterday while I have updated my development database to 9.1
from 9.0.4. I backed up my database from 9.0 and restored in 9.1. It well
successfully. When running a query which calls a function, having date value
as IN parameter, it gives me the error as date/time value out of range. But
when same query is executed using a database from 9.0.4 it runs successfully
without any error. Both databases have a variable 'DateStyle=DMY' set. All
connection parameters are same for both. What is the problem? Does some
thing is changed in 9.1 or I have to wait till new ODBC driver is released?
I am using four digit year format and regional settings are set to use
dd/mm/yyyy style on windows and MS access uses them. Please give your reply.

Thanks and regards,

C P Kulkarni

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Henrique TeĆ³filoDate: 2011-09-21 11:52:15