Re: Disable TRUST authentication mode

From: c k <shreeseva(dot)learning(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jan Lentfer <Jan(dot)Lentfer(at)web(dot)de>, pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Disable TRUST authentication mode
Date: 2012-03-10 15:15:38
Lists: pgsql-admin
I am not managing the customer database. The problem is related with the IT
department of the customer who has the access to the database server and
the fraud persons from this department can chnage the authentication to
trust to get the access to database without knowing the passwords and even
to superuser accounts.

C P Kulkarni