CFP for Postgres Open closes tomorrow!

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chesnok(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: CFP for Postgres Open closes tomorrow!
Date: 2012-07-02 18:48:02
Lists: pdxpug
Hello!

Our CFP for Postgres Open closes tomorrow at midnight. We'd love to
have your proposal!

Find out more: http://postgresopen.org/2012/blog/2012/06/11/2012-call-proposals-open/

Last year, we had about 175 attendees, two great parties and some
amazing talks. We will be video recording and then releasing all talks
on YouTube, and our conference reviews were extremely positive for
meeting and learning from prominent members of the Postgres community.

We'd love to have you join us!  Let me know if you have any questions.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com

pdxpug by date

Next:From: gabrielleDate: 2012-07-06 00:48:23