Re: PATCH: 9.5 replication origins fix for logical decoding

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PATCH: 9.5 replication origins fix for logical decoding
Date: 2015-10-19 13:43:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all

Patch revision 3 attached. It's a one-liner, with just the fix, and an
explanatory note in the patch header.

I'll leave the test changes for now, per Andres's feedback.

I'll write up a proposed addition to the replication origin docs that
explains the existence of separate origins for each change and for the
tx as a whole, and explains how replication origins interacts with
transaction commit timestamps. That'll come as a followup; I think
it's worth getting the bug fix in now.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Send-replication-origin-on-commit.patch text/x-patch 1.4 KB