Re: plus + sign's for parentheses () in pgadmin

From: Alison Thompson <thompson(dot)alison(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: plus + sign's for parentheses () in pgadmin
Date: 2011-10-12 00:51:47
Lists: pgadmin-support
Yes, ofcourse,

in the latest release of pgadmin, in the sql editor window where you write
queries,

enter:

select (

)

and you will see a box in the left margin that appears with a '-' in it.
 click that and it collapses the area contained by the ( ), it now has
turned into a +, which you can click and it expands the area that is in the
().

My question is how does one get rid of that functionality.  I do not see it
in the release notes anywhere, and I don't see a menu entry for it on the
View menu.  Is there a key somewhere I can toggle to get it to
be disabled/hidden?

--
Alison
www.thethompsontales.blogspot.com