Re: BUG #14150: Attempted to delete invisible tuple

From: Peter Geoghegan <pg(at)heroku(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Peter Tripp <peter(at)chartio(dot)com>, Virendra Negi <virendra(at)idyllic-software(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #14150: Attempted to delete invisible tuple
Date: 2016-06-28 05:57:28
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 8:28 PM, Michael Paquier
> Could you post it? I'd be interested in seeing that.

Not right now, because it involves mutated customer data. I can
whittle it down later -- it's probably just a matter of having the
sweetspot number of TOAST chunks, or something like that.

What I can provide right away is some pg_xlogdump output (well, SQL
query results against a table loaded with pg_xlogdump output),
including some rough annotations of my own, highlighting the
transaction that raises the error (the one that has an abort record,
since I didn't force a PANIC). That is attached.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Attachment Content-Type Size
toast-bug-records.txt text/plain 61.1 KB