Cascadia IT Conference 2012 Early Bird Discount Extended to Weds March 14

From: Paul English <penglish1(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cascadia IT Conference 2012 Early Bird Discount Extended to Weds March 14
Date: 2012-03-12 00:07:20
Lists: seapug
The Early Bird Discount for Cascadia IT Conference 2012 has been
extended through Wednesday March 14. Get a discounted
rate to see top speakers in Information Technology including:

        * Expert trainer Don Crawley on "The Compassionate Geek:
        Mastering Customer Service for I.T. Professionals"

        * LOPSA Board member Nadine Miller on "Technical Resume Writing"

        * Leon Towns-von Stauber of Bigfish Games on "Centralized Logging:
        Distilling information from Data"

        * Tom Limoncelli, author and Sysadmin luminary on "Time Management
        for Systems Administrators," "The Limoncelli Test" and "Ganeti"

Register now! This discount will not last:

	http://www.casitconf.org/casitconf12/registration/

Also - some of our tutorials are already filling up. Register for
these right away to secure your place - we have fixed
room capacity:

* Mike Pennacchi: Deep Packet Inspection using Wireshark

* Mike Pennacchi: Using Open Source Tools to Troubleshoot your Network

* Steven Murawski: PowerShell Fundamentals

A Postgres BoF at the conference would be fantastic! Can you organize
one? Email casitconf12-chairs(at)casitconf(dot)org

seapug by date

Next:From: Ben ChobotDate: 2012-03-14 23:34:02