Re: meetings?

From: Wolf Halton <wolf(dot)halton(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Alan Brewer <mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Lucky <Luckyology(at)aol(dot)com>, ATL-PUG <atlpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: meetings?
Date: 2012-06-12 15:30:16
Lists: atlpug

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Michael Alan Brewer <mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com>wrote:

> Hey, I was at SELF, too! :) (I was the one with the sousaphone. ;) )
>
> Am also in favor of meetings, but it's difficult for me to organize
> any from Athens. Managing the list is fairly straightforward, though.
> ;)
>
> ---Michael Brewer
> mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com

I remember you. You do know how to accessorize to make a lasting
impression. I feel like we should be able to come up with a meeting space
in Buckhead/Midtown. I can ask at the Fulton Co Library branch at around
15th and Peachtree St.. Would anybody have a time/day of the week/month
preference? I work a couple of blocks from the Art Center and I can get to
stuff in that area easily during the day. My evenings tend to be full of
other stuff right now Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri are the best days for me to do
this, and I would be willing to look for a location.

Questions we would need answered from possible attendees to make these
meetings fun and effective:
1. What availability have you?

2. What would you like to learn/ do?

3. What can you present on?

4. Would you rather have a school or library setting or a bar or restaurant
setting?

5. What other questions do you think need asking?

Wolf

Open-Source Software in Libraries - http://FOSS4Lib.org
Apache Open Office Developer wolfhalton(at)apache(dot)org