Re: Working with the City of Wilsonville

From: daniel stark <dan(dot)j(dot)stark(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>, lindsey(dot)smith(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Re: Working with the City of Wilsonville
Date: 2011-08-26 03:50:05
Lists: pdxpug

No, I wasn't at the desk today - I was out in the field today with
four new interns and some GPS gear. Sorry for the delay.

Our platform is MS SQL Server 2008. I use ArcGIS to fire off a Python
script which in turn calls an SQL script. I can share the Py and SQL
scripts for some context tomorrow. I think the goal for this task is
pretty limited and I hope that it can be accomplished with some pretty
OS/Platform agnostic SQL.

I'll send a better summary of our environment, the database, and the
goal tomorrow when back in the office.

If these parameters are outside the spirit of the group I totally
understand. If any individuals or group of individuals are interested
in helping offline, please feel free to be in touch.

Best,
dan