Yammer (www.yammer.com)is the leader in Enterprise Social Networking,
providing a secure way foremployees inside a company to communicate,
collaborate, and share information.The basic version of Yammer is free, and
companies can pay to upgrade theirnetwork to receive additional
administrative and security controls, prioritycustomer service, and a
dedicated customer success manager. More than 100,000companies and
organizations are using our award-winning Software-as-a-Service(SaaS)
solution to improve employee productivity and engagement.
Yammer began when the CEO, David Sacks,presented the idea at TechCrunch 50
in 2008 taking home the grand prize. Sincethen, we have 3 Million users with
over 80% of the Fortune 500 companies using our product.
In this role, you would be working with both the Operations and the
Analytics Teams taking ownership of our PostgreSQL and Vertica databases.
* Experience with design and support of large, high volume production
* Strong understanding of PostgreSQL, including experience with or
goodunderstanding of clustering and database replication scenarios.
* In depth knowledge of database design, including logical and physical
design,as well as SQL
* Analytical skills
* comfort with tools/processes involved in data-drivendecision-making
* Comfort working in fast-paced environment
* BS or MS (preferred) in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Experience with Vertica preferred
* Experience with NOSQL solutions such as MongoDB or similar technologies
* Experience with design and support of a Data Warehouse
If interested, feel free to send me an email directly at
Total of $57M in funding | We won the TechCrunch50 prize in 2008 | Yammer
is used by 80% of Fortune 500 companies
pgsql-jobs by date
|Next:||From: abdul||Date: 2011-09-29 22:28:51|
|Subject: Urgent Need | Senior Postgres Database Developer | 12+ Months | San Jose, CA|
|Previous:||From: Brent Marinaccio||Date: 2011-09-27 17:16:12|
|Subject: Postgres Developer in El Segundo, CA|