stats and unix sockets

From: Bèrto ëd Sèra <berto(dot)d(dot)sera(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: stats and unix sockets
Date: 2011-12-21 15:03:36
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi all,

I have a requirement for PG (9.1) to run without any open port at all.
Everything is fine, but the stats collector seems to be unable to work
unless the port is left open on the fw. Is there any way to tell the stats
they should use a unix socket in instead? Google did not offer much on the
issue, thus far.

Bèrto

--
If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in a

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Jerry SieversDate: 2011-12-21 15:25:24