Any public dataset for benchmarking?

From: Bèrto ëd Sèra <berto(dot)d(dot)sera(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Any public dataset for benchmarking?
Date: 2012-05-01 09:13:01
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi all,

I'm asked to benchmark a PG-related product. I was wondering if there
is any "sort of standard" public dataset for such operations. The one
and only limit I have is I cannot use triggers with this product
(otherwise I'd use a copy of our own production datasets and everyone
would be happy, but this is the life...).

All suggestions welcome
Bèrto

--
If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in a

pgsql-admin by date